Lorenzo Bucci, MD, FACS
MetroWest Physician Services
85 Lincoln St
Framingham, MA 01702
Phone: (508) 820-1650
- Medical School: University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Internship: (Internal Medicine) University of Cincinnati
- Residency: (Surgery) Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
About Our Provider
Dr. Lorenzo Bucci has practiced General Surgery for 30 years. He specializes in care for the adult surgical patient. He has expertise in caring for patients with gallbladder and biliary disease, colorectal disease, hernias, foregut disease, endocrine and breast pathology. His career has been highlighted by a constant journey at keeping up with technology and surgical skills in minimally invasive surgery. He was an early adopter of robotic technology and has been a certified da Vinci surgeon since 2009 performing over 700 abdominal procedures. At this point in his career many of his minimally invasive procedures are performed robotically and he has a particular interest in hernia and foregut procedures.
Dr. Bucci relocated to Massachusetts with his wife, Kim, who is a retired anesthesiologist. Dr. Bucci is excited to be part of the Surgery group and continue a diverse practice in General, Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery in the Metrowest region.
- General and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Robotic Surgery (in particular colorectal, hernia repairs and foregut procedures)
- Breast including breast oncology
- Thyroid and Parathyroid
- Minor office procedures