Neil Herman, MD
- Fellowship: Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery (Orthopedic and Arthritic Hospital)
- Residency: McGill University
- Medical School: University of Montreal
About our Provider
Dr. Neil Herman is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery. He has been providing quality orthopedic care to the MetroWest community for 27 years. His expertise includes sports medicine as well as joint replacement surgery of both the hip and knee.
Dr. Herman is an adjunct Clinical Instructor for Tufts University School of Medicine. He has provided care to local teams including the Framingham Flyer Football Team. As a graduate of McGill University Orthopedic Program he also provided care to the Montreal Canadians Hockey Team.
Dr. Herman provides a full spectrum of Orthopedic Services. He is focused on delivering quality conservative care whenever possible. When Operative Care is necessary technologically advanced and where indicated minimally invasive techniques are used.
- Fracture Care
- Joint Replacement Hip and Knee
- Sports Medicine including knee and shoulder