Serena Young, MD
Specialty: Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
MetroWest Physician Services - Orthopedics
761 Worcester Road
Framingham, MA 01702
Phone: (508) 879-2550
- Fellowship: Harvard Medical School
- Residency: University of Ottawa Medical School
- Medical School: University of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
About our Provider
Dr. Young is a graduate of the University of Ottawa Medical School, where she also completed her residency. Dr. Young did her fellowship training at Harvard Medical School, Children's Hospital Boston, working with Dr. Lyle Micheli, and specializing in pediatric and adult sports medicine. Dr. Young also worked with the Boston Ballet Company.
Dr. Young is a board certified Orthopedic Surgeon, specializing in pediatric and adult sports medicine and general orthopedics. Dr. Young makes every effort to treat these orthopedic problems with a conservative, non-surgical approach. If surgery is necessary, she uses the latest minimally-invasive techniques whenever possible.
- Sports Medicine (Pediatric and Adult)
- Adjunct Clinical Instructor for Tufts University School of Medicine